Annual General Meeting Notice
Notice is hereby given that 35thAnnual General Meeting of the members of MFL India Limited will be held on Saturday, 29th September, 2018 at 9.30 A.M at G-1, Ground Floor, Well King Towers, 94/4, Main Market, Patparganj, Mayur Vihar, Phase-I, Delhi – 110091 to transact the following businesses.
Notice of the Meeting along with the explanatory statement and Annual Report for the Financial Year ended 31st March 2018, and Remote E-voting details has been sent in electronic mode to all the members whose e-mail ids registered with RTA and depository participants (DP) and Physical copies of the same has been sent to all members individually at their registered address in the prescribed mode. The Annual return including notice of AGM of the company is available at the website of the company and also available for the inspection at registered address of the company during office hours on working days, except Sunday.
In compliance with section 108 of the Companies Act, 2013, read with rule 20 of the Companies (Management and Administration) Amendment Rules, 2015, and Regulation 44 of the Securities Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015, the Company is pleased to provide its Shareholders with facility of “remote e-voting” ( e- voting from a place other than venue of AGM), through e- voting services provided by Central Depository Securities Limited (CDSL), to enable them to cast their votes at 35th AGM of the Company. The details as per requirement of the rules are given hereunder:
- Pursuant to Section 91 of the Companies Act, 2013 and SEBI (LODR) Regulations, 2015, the register of members and Transfer Books of Company will remain closed from 21st September, 2018 to 29th September, 2018(Both days inclusive).
- The remote e-voting period will commence from September 26, 2018(9:00 A.M.) and ends on September 28, 2018(5:00 P.M.). The e-voting module will be disabled by CDSL for voting thereafter on 28th September, 2018. During this period the eligible shareholders of the company, holding shares either in physical form or in dematerialized form, may cast their vote electronically.
- The Cut-off date for determining the eligibility to vote by electronic (Remote e-voting is Saturday, 22 September, 2018.
- Those Persons who have acquired shares and have become members of the company after dispatch of Notice of the AGM by the Company and whose names appear in the register of members or Register of Beneficial holders as on Cut-off date i.e. September 22, 2018 can view of the Notice 35th AGM on the Company’s Website at www.mflindia.in and also on website of CDSL at www.evotingindia.com.
- The Company has appointed Mr. Amit Agrawal, Practising Company Secretary as Scrutinizer to scrutinize the e-voting process.
- The members who have cast their vote by remote e-voting may also attend the meeting but shall not be entitled to cast their vote again.
- The members who have not cast their vote by remote e-voting shall be able to vote at the meeting through Ballot Paper.
- Members may contact Mrs. Anuardha Sharma, Company Secretary at 94/4, UG-F, UG-9, Village Patparganj, Delhi 110091 for any grievance related to electronic voting and write to her on company’s mail id at email@example.com and members may contact Mr. Bharat of Link Intime India Pvt Limited, our Registrar & Share transfer agent for any grievance related to e-voting by writing to them on firstname.lastname@example.org and calling on them at 011-41410592,93,94 between 10:00 A.M. to 6:00 P.M.
- A member entitled to attend and vote at the meeting is entitled to appoint a Proxy to attend and vote on poll instead of himself / herself and Proxy need not be a Member of the Company. The instrument appointing Proxy should be deposited at the registered office of the Company not less than 48 hours before the commencement of the meeting.
By order of Board of Directors
For MFL India Limited
Mr. Anil Thukral
94/4, UG-F, Managing Director
UG-9, Village Patparganj, DIN: 01168540